Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Friday, December 29, 2017

A New Year

As this year draws to a close and a new year begins I can see how the Lord has grown me in my love of capturing children on camera and God's beautiful design in the nature I see around me. This coming year I hope to grow in learning how to better capture these on camera. My goal is to be able to spend 30 minutes a day photographing nature. I will be posting more regularly on this blog. Thank you to everyone who have been an encouragement to me in regards to this. Thank you to my dad who I truly believe first started and helped develop a love for photography. Thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has given me eyes to see His beautiful creation, ears to hear the melodious sounds and hands to touch. I am forever grateful. Here are a few photos I took yesterday of our Winter Wonderland in Davenport, IA. Enjoy and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment