Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Feet

Interesting facts about feet according to research that has been done...

1. There are approximately 250,000 sweat glands in a pair of feet, and they excrete as much as half a pint of moisture each day.

2. The foot is an intricate structure containing 26 bones. Thirty-three joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles, and tendons hold the structure together and allow it to move in a variety of ways.

3. The 52 bones in your feet make up about one quarter of all the bones in your body.

Our body is specially designed. Not one person has the same eyes, arms, any body part and that includes feet too. So do you think that's why I chose to take a picture of my feet today???



01/28/11- Day 4 "My Sore Feet"


Nah. I found those interesting facts after I took a picture of my feet. So why did I take a picture of my feet? Well actually my feet were really sore today from walking a lot around the hospital so that's why I decided to take a photo of them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment