Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Oscar for Best Graduate Goes To....

02/27/11- Day 34 "And the Oscar for Best Graduate Goes To...."


Me! Yes I was given this Oscar for Best Graduate almost 4 1/2 years ago. I was given to this by a wonderful friend a Mr. Gary Raymond from Australia. I miss him so much. I can't believe it's been that long since I recieved it and now it's even harder to realize that I'll be graduating again not from highschool as I was when I got this but graduating with my BA in Child and Adolescent Development. May 24th is so close....

I got the idea of taking a photo of this award that I recieved since it was the Academy Awards this evening earlier and everyone there was recieving awards too. But my award is the best one of them all because it was given to me by a friend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment