Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Most Beloved Teddy Bear



02/11/10- Day 18 "A Most Beloved Teddy Bear"

After I got home from work at CHLA today it was nice to see my friend waiting for me on my freshly made bed that I had done just earlier this morning.

This is no ordinary teddy bear. He has a story behind him. :)

Well about 7 1/2 years ago, I got sick with pneumonia and had to stay in the hospital for a few days.. My youth pastor at the time came with his wife and some of the youth group and they gave that bear to me to help me feel better. That bear has been with me ever since. He's been cried on, and slept with me ever since. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Post. I have an old friend in a zip lock bag somewhere that my mom made for me. I understand the feelings one may have of something that may seem ordinary to others. The smell, the texture, the colors, etc., it all brings back memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete