Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Day My Computer Died.....

03/08/11- Day 43 "The Day My Computer Died"

Yes that's the reason why I haven't been able to post photos. I've been taking them every day but on March 8th, my laptop decided it was going to die on my mom. I had had it for almost 5 years. I was able to purchase a new laptop with the help of my parents who went in on it, as an early birthday present, and with some money from my grandparents that I got for my birthday as well. Yes I did spend some of my money to buy it but I was very blessed to have parents who wanted to help me purchase the computer. I was so sad when I heard that my computer had died that I had to take a picture of the top of the desk where my computer usually was.... It looked so lonely with nothing on it. It felt weird that I couldn't upload pictures for about 10 days... Just got my new computer today so this is my first picture uploaded from my new computer in fond memory of my old computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment