Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A VERY Tempting Store

03/02/11- Day 37 "My Store is a VERY Tempting Store"

Yes my store tempts me with candy. Tonight I had the pleasure of hot gluing skewers onto a ton of candy. I was very tempted and temptation succeeded in having 1 of them but since I now have to take meds for my high cholesterol I have to limit my intake of sugars which is going to be very hard for me with working at a grocery store. Sometimes if I'm a little hungry during my 15min break I'll grab a candy bar and a bottle of soda and have it just for a little snack... I know.. Shame on me. I'm going to try to stop doing that.... This was only some of the candy I worked on. We are giving them to the floral department so that they can make flower arrangements with them. A sweet and tasty gift for any occasion. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment