Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Saturday, January 2, 2016

365 Day Challenge

Happy New Year Everyone!! A new year means a fresh start. This year I'm focusing on improving several things one of them being my photography skills. I plan on posting here daily as well as on my facebook page Here are the first two:
January 1st- Day 1: I caught this squirrel scurrying up a tree. It stopped at this particular branch and started to eat some sort of food it had found on the ground below.
January 2nd- Day 2: This male Mallard duck was showing off. I've never been able to capture this type of shot before until now. You have to take the shot at just the right moment or you'll miss it. I'm so glad I was able to capture this. The funny thing is I might have never gotten this photo at all. You see I had just gone out about a half hour earlier to take today's photo when I got home after taking a ton of photos and realized that I had forgotten to put my memory card back in my camera. You would think that my camera would have given me some sort of warning or message saying there was no camera card but no I didn't. Drats! Oh well. God has a sense of humor doesn't He? Well all I can think is God didn't want me to take those photos and He wanted me to go out again. I did and this was the end result. I'm so glad I had to go back out. God is good and His creation is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment