Don't Quit

Don't Quit

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 4 and 5- Behold Your God

The title for Day 4 and 5 of my 365 day challenge is Behold Your God
I've been doing this bible study called Behold Your God with my family and using an old Precious Moments NKJV Bible given to me by my grandmother that I've had for 15+ years. We've been doing it for the past 6 weeks It is a 12 week study. I strongly recommend it. It has been very convicting and made me realize that I had a small view of God which I'm trying to correct it. I've also seen things I need to work on in my spiritual walk. I need to work on spending more time with God through the reading of His Word, the Bible, and spending time with Him in prayer.
Behold Your God through Creation. Even the clouds declare God's glory and majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment